Come explore how Visual Practice and Presencing intersect, in this unique residential program at XiXi Wetland Eco park, just outside Hangzhou, China. Join a growing eco-system of practitioners who use the art of scribing to bridge ecological, social, and spiritual divides. Scribing – a process of drawing while people talk – provides a mirror that can help a system see itself in new light. With intention to build navigational capacity for the rapidly changing times in which we we live, this program will focus on:
- Activating three core intelligences of the Open Mind, Open Heart, and Open Will
- Reviving aesthetics as a key sensing and sense-making discipline
- Cultivating regional community, linked to like-minded practitioners across the globe
What will you learn?
Who should participate?
- Scribes who want to incorporate Presencing into their practice
- People familiar with Theory U who wish to bring visual expression into their work
- Visual thinkers wanting to expand their frameworks and application
Welcome Reception: Evening of Tuesday 14th November, 2017
Program Dates: 9:00AM Wednesday 15th to 5:00PM Friday 17th November, 2017
Location: Long Time No See hotel, Hangzhou, China
Delivery Team: Jayce Pei Yu Lee, Kelvy Bird, and Lili Xu Brandt More Here
Regular: 19,800RMB ($2800)
Not-for-Profit: 13,800RMB ($2000)
Previous visual workshop attendees: 10,800RMB ($1600)
Limited scholarship: 6,800RMB ($1000)
Fees include course materials and supplies, lunches, dinners, and breaks from Tuesday evening through Friday afternoon. Accommodation is not included in the fee; you will need to make your own Bed & Breakfast reservations. You will also need to organise your own Transport to and from the venue.
To register in USD click on the button
To register in RMB, and for more information, contact Jayce Pei Yu Lee
Click here to sign up